Sunday, July 19, 2009

dailunwokism out of topic post

dailunwokism , i don really know what is that means... who cares ? damn im 21 now , about 1/3 of my life spent ... tell me im going to live over 60 , im a chicken consumer since the day i know how to eat .. my mum is vegetarian but she din advice me to eat vege or what , so weird...sometimes tabao chicken rice for me somemore... actually when the meat is inside my mouth , sometimes i feel terrible..its meat man... no kidding , those thing used to run on the ground...damn...whatever , i still finish them...haha im a kfc lover , i think they put drugs or what in the original recipe kfc and im addicted , edwin dude and my frens they always eat spicy ayam , so din kena... actually i wan to eat vege...tell me where got vegetable fast food 24 hours , i like the feel driving myself in the midddle of the night ( to tabao kfc ) and hell some vege is geli , i only like the green coloured vege , small white vege , jie lan , kankung , vege flower , they actually taste great , mushroom those... plants are good right ?

No comments: