Tuesday, June 23, 2009

new post

back to school , meet new people , although most of them sucks , luckily i met few people that are quite friendly and nice , u know ... i may talk to u , smile to your face , but i actually don like u , hate u , just because , u suck ... life is like that i guess , full with haters like me thats why there are fighting and wars around and all the time , sometimes we just fight with ourself , or at least .. me , i fight with myself , many times and its going to happen until i die , just to become better ? or just wan to make myself more emo ? emo is not short form of emotional , emo is fucking don talk and hild yourself in a room , go to somewhere your mates don know and u don have to reply whatever your mate ask u , whether its just a sentecnce of concern or , they really have some important things wanna tell u , this is what happen to me , sometimes ... i guess ... sometimes when i don feel like playing , yes i did write "playing" just now , u know my hobby is just sitting on my chair in from of my lame pc and with my guitar on my legs and my cute little marshall and G2 effects turned on , and when the time reach , i wanna play standing ,in the studio , with marshall stack amp and everybody is ready to rock , no matter how weak i am , no matter how much difference my mates and i , i always had fun , loud ... out of pitch , everythings is just too fine for me , the smells in the studio , the lighting , the noises ... i love it so much , hang my sx strat copy on my shoulder, sunburst colour with seymour duncan hotrails on the bridge position and some black knob covers that bought at guitar shop , i personally like this guitar so much cause its different ... i like the looks of it and it plays comfortable . are u guys feeling good like me ? are me 1000% better than the first time we trying to play smell like teen spirits by nirvana ? we fucking good , we play metalicas for now... we fucking rock...we played gig... arent we ? im sure im much better than last time and im confirm that we are moving to higer level...just , we might listen to different shits.. who cares ? 5 brains are not equal to 1 , if u are not a retard , im sure u can understand , 5 not = 1 , ask the mamak downstair , he will agree with me also , james and kirk listen to same band and songs together last time ? fuck no ... my hair is short , im tired , i wear normal chinese dude's spec , i did play acoustic.. but i tell u , my inside is burning ... im ready to rock

3 comments:

StAn said...

rOck on ..
cOmE tO my rOom whEnEvEr yOu'rE frEe tOnight ..
i'm stan

heavymetalbody said...

your room ...is belong to edwin for now

StAn said...

ur new post is dated one week ago .. any newer post?
haha